Zee Learn To Set Up 150 Mount Litera Schools (22-Jun-2012)
Zee Learn, the educational arm of Essel Group, is likely to set up 150 Mount Litera schools in the next two years. It currently has 100 such schools across the country. The company plans to introduce the International Baccalaureate (IB) curriculum thereby making it an international school.
Zee Learn is a leading player in Core Education and is set to ride on the increasing demand for quality education and development with the fastest growing chain of K-12 schools and India's No 1 chain of pre-schools in its portfolio.
|Recent Top News News
- RIL, Tata Steel, JSW Steel and Glenmark Pharma may grab investors attention today
- Govt issues new guidelines for API exports to EU
- Ranbaxy, L&T, SAIL, and Srei Infrastructure Finance may witnessed some action today
- Govt reduces withholding tax on FIIs, QFIs interest income to 5% till 2015
- ITC, JSPL, Maruti and Coal India may grab investors attention today
- Reliance Infra, L&T and Jubilant Lifesciences may witness some action today
- Oil Ministry moves Cabinet note to hike gas price to $6.7 per mmBtu
- Infosys, RIL, Coal India and ONGC may grab investors attention today
- Govt to set-up specialist quality control monitors for imported coal
- JM Financials, ONGC, Cairn and GMR Infrastructure may grab investors attention today