TCS Ranked As A Leader In Business Analytics BPO Services Market (23-Jun-2012)
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a leading IT services, consulting, and business solutions organization, has been designated as a leader in the Business Analytics BPO Services Market by prominent global market intelligence firm IDC. TCS's innovation/R&D, pace and productivity as well as employee management were the attributes that has garnered honor for the company.
TCS addresses customer need for analytics by leveraging its deep expertise across business intelligence, big data, social media, mobile technology and, combining technology with its world class talent in math and statistics across diverse functional domains.
IDC MarketScape reports are designed to identify factors for effectiveness and success in particular markets - both long term and short term - and then evaluate vendors in the market against those factors.
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPO, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services.
Top News Today
Amid uproar over the poor quality of imported coal, the government is planning calling in specialist quality control monitors to prevent poor quality coal imports getting through to its import-reliant...
Former Citigroup CEO Vikram Pandit is set to make an entry into the country's financial sector by buying, along with partner Hari Aiyar, a three percent stake in JM Financial. The two will...
The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) is likely to consider a proposal to allow ONGC Videsh (OVL) to invest an additional $65.67 million in a gas producing block in Vietnam. OVL,...
International Stock News
The US markets climbed on Friday, advancing to a fourth weekly gain, with both the Dow industrials and the S&P 500 at all-time high close, after data cast a positive spin on the economy....
Asian stock markets ended mostly higher on Friday, with Japanese market rising as the yen's slight decline triggered some buying at lower levels. Chinese market went home with green mark...
Asian equity indices are trading in fine fettle in Friday's morning session with major gauges gaining strength after a flat start as investors opted to pile up positions in beaten down but...
|Recent Top News News
- Govt to set-up specialist quality control monitors for imported coal
- JM Financials, ONGC, Cairn and GMR Infrastructure may grab investors attention today
- ONGC, Maruti, Kotak Bank and Deccan Chronicle Holdings may witness some action today
- RBI to kick start sale of inflation-linked bonds on June 4
- OIL, Hero MotoCorp, Sterlite Industries and SAIL may grab investors attention today
- RBI imposes restrictions on import of yellow metal by banks
- Ranbaxy, Tata Steel and Cairn India may witness some action today
- DLF, Lupin, L&T and M&M may witness some action today
- Exports likely to improve by 10% in FY14: Commerce Secretary
- RIL, ONGC, Tata Steel and Gammon Infra may grab investors attention today