Sunteck Realty Ties Up With Disney Consumer Products India (21-Jun-2012)
Sunteck Realty, a Mumbai based Premium Real Estate Company has joined hands with Disney Consumer Products (India) to launch Disney Inspired Homes. This will be Disney India's first foray to bring Disney inspired interiors and exteriors in the Indian real estate market for Indian kids and families at the 'Sunteck City' Project in Goregaon situated at the north of Mumbai to be developed by Sunteck Realty.
In India, Disney Home products category spans across total home room solutions including furniture, bedding, rugs, table ware and kitchen ware, fans, paint, bath accessories and much more. Disney inspired homes will have Disney branded furnishing, home decor products, color palettes, bedding products, bath fittings and more to bring alive the Disney experience for the family.
The project 'Sunteck City' is being developed by Sunteck Realty in the heart of Mumbai city at Goregaon West. Spread over 23-acres the project has a developable area of 6 million square feet of mixed Development Township. The project will also have Disney inspired kids recreational areas such as swimming pool, play zone, party and activity areas for kids to spend time with their family and to bond together. The project is expected to generate a turnover of approximately Rs 10,000 crore to the company.
Sunteck Realty has over 35 million square feet of city centric developments across 27 projects and 4 rented assets. Of these developments, more than 80% are premium luxury residential with balance being commercial spaces.
Top News Today
With an aim to provide broad based incentive and attract larger foreign institutional investors (FIIs) participation in the debt market, the government has slashed the withholding tax from...
ITC has overtaken Hindustan Unilever (HUL) in branded food and beverages sales, a decade after it entered the business, giving a shot in the arm to YC Deveshwar's ambition of making the cigarette...
Reliance Infrastructure is in the process of pulling out of mega projects worth 20,000 crore due to inordinate delays by government agencies in fulfilling commitments relating to these projects....
International Stock News
Buoyed by firm cues from US markets, Asian markets are trading jubilantly. Sentiments got a boost after two senior Federal Reserve officials dampened market speculation that the US central...
The US markets rose on Tuesday, with the Dow industrials and S&P 500 finishing at record highs after comments from two Federal Reserve officials suggested that the central bank is...
Asian stock markets ended mixed on Tuesday, as investor remained cautious ahead of Fed chairman Ben Bernanke's Congressional testimony to Congress and the release of the Fed's May minutes...
|Recent Top News News
- Govt reduces withholding tax on FIIs, QFIs interest income to 5% till 2015
- ITC, JSPL, Maruti and Coal India may grab investors attention today
- Reliance Infra, L&T and Jubilant Lifesciences may witness some action today
- Oil Ministry moves Cabinet note to hike gas price to $6.7 per mmBtu
- Infosys, RIL, Coal India and ONGC may grab investors attention today
- Govt to set-up specialist quality control monitors for imported coal
- JM Financials, ONGC, Cairn and GMR Infrastructure may grab investors attention today
- ONGC, Maruti, Kotak Bank and Deccan Chronicle Holdings may witness some action today
- RBI to kick start sale of inflation-linked bonds on June 4
- OIL, Hero MotoCorp, Sterlite Industries and SAIL may grab investors attention today