SpiceJet Launches Two Daily Direct Flights To Dehradun From Delhi (20-Jul-2012)
SpiceJet has launched Delhi-Dehradun flights as a part of its expansion plan in northern India and to increase its market share. The airline company has launched two daily direct flights to Dehradun from Delhi and would be operating one flight in the morning and one in evening. The services would be operated with new Bombardier Q400 NextGen turboprop aircraft which can accommodate 78 passengers.
Along with expanding its footprint in the northern region, the Kalanithi Maran-promoted airline is also aiming to capture more surrounding regions and connect more TIER II and TIER III cities on its network.
Besides, in its first phase of North India expansion, the airline aims at connecting the cities of Amritsar, Dehradun, Chandigarh, Indore and Srinagar to Delhi among the existing cities.
Top News Today
Indian generic giant Ranbaxy Laboratories has spent over $300 million to overhaul its operations and ensure no repeat of drug safety violations that led to a multi-million dollar US fine....
With an aim to provide broad based incentive and attract larger foreign institutional investors (FIIs) participation in the debt market, the government has slashed the withholding tax from...
ITC has overtaken Hindustan Unilever (HUL) in branded food and beverages sales, a decade after it entered the business, giving a shot in the arm to YC Deveshwar's ambition of making the cigarette...
International Stock News
Asia pacific stocks are trading lower in early deals on Thursday on signs that the US Federal Reserve could soon start tapering off its massive stimulus measures after Federal Reserve Chief...
The US markets slipped on Wednesday, reversing gains after minutes from the Federal Reserve's latest meeting and comments from the Fed chief suggested the central bank may begin tapering...
Asian markets ended mostly higher on Wednesday, on buyers spree amid renewed optimism about the global economy following recent encouraging data from across the globe, ahead of testimony...
|Recent Top News News
- Ranbaxy, L&T, SAIL, and Srei Infrastructure Finance may witnessed some action today
- Govt reduces withholding tax on FIIs, QFIs interest income to 5% till 2015
- ITC, JSPL, Maruti and Coal India may grab investors attention today
- Reliance Infra, L&T and Jubilant Lifesciences may witness some action today
- Oil Ministry moves Cabinet note to hike gas price to $6.7 per mmBtu
- Infosys, RIL, Coal India and ONGC may grab investors attention today
- Govt to set-up specialist quality control monitors for imported coal
- JM Financials, ONGC, Cairn and GMR Infrastructure may grab investors attention today
- ONGC, Maruti, Kotak Bank and Deccan Chronicle Holdings may witness some action today
- RBI to kick start sale of inflation-linked bonds on June 4