Solix Technologies Unveils Free Data Masking Download (19-Jul-2012)
Solix Technologies, a leading provider of enterprise data management (EDM) solutions, has unveiled Solix EDMS Data Masking Standard Edition (SE), a high performance data masking solution for PCI/PII compliance. Through a free download users are able mask up to 10 columns of sensitive data across all non-production instances of a single enterprise application. The software may be downloaded and fully deployed in minutes through an easy to use four step deployment wizard.
Data masking has emerged as a best practice to protect non-production data because unlike encryption, masking is able to support the entire application development lifecycle. Data masking removes personally identifiable information such as a person's name and account, credit card, or social security number, and transforms it into contextually accurate, albeit fictionalized, data.
Besides, by obfuscating the information, data masking de-identifies personally identifiable information and because it is no longer confidential, masked data is acceptable for use in non-production environments such as application development.
Solix Technologies is a leading provider of information lifecycle management and application testing solutions with proven success worldwide helping customers meet vital business challenges.
Top News Today
Income Tax department has slapped a fresh $106 million (about Rs 582 crore) tax demand notice on Infosys, for 2009 fiscal, adding to the tax woes of India's second largest IT firm. The Bangalore-based...
Amid uproar over the poor quality of imported coal, the government is planning calling in specialist quality control monitors to prevent poor quality coal imports getting through to its import-reliant...
Former Citigroup CEO Vikram Pandit is set to make an entry into the country's financial sector by buying, along with partner Hari Aiyar, a three percent stake in JM Financial. The two will...
International Stock News
Most of the Asian equity markets are trading in green in Monday's morning trade tracking a positive global lead after key US indices notched another record finish on Friday. Japanese markets...
The US markets climbed on Friday, advancing to a fourth weekly gain, with both the Dow industrials and the S&P 500 at all-time high close, after data cast a positive spin on the economy....
Asian stock markets ended mostly higher on Friday, with Japanese market rising as the yen's slight decline triggered some buying at lower levels. Chinese market went home with green mark...
|Recent Top News News
- Infosys, RIL, Coal India and ONGC may grab investors attention today
- Govt to set-up specialist quality control monitors for imported coal
- JM Financials, ONGC, Cairn and GMR Infrastructure may grab investors attention today
- ONGC, Maruti, Kotak Bank and Deccan Chronicle Holdings may witness some action today
- RBI to kick start sale of inflation-linked bonds on June 4
- OIL, Hero MotoCorp, Sterlite Industries and SAIL may grab investors attention today
- RBI imposes restrictions on import of yellow metal by banks
- Ranbaxy, Tata Steel and Cairn India may witness some action today
- DLF, Lupin, L&T and M&M may witness some action today
- Exports likely to improve by 10% in FY14: Commerce Secretary