Reliance Broadcast Launches Big Magic International In Canada (21-Jun-2012)
Reliance Broadcast Network (RBNL), one of India's youngest multi-media companies with an extremely robust and well crafted set of 7 television channels, has expanded its reach into the international markets with the launch of -- Big Magic International -- in Canada.
Building on the brand lineage of its recently launched and extremely well accepted channel in India - BIG MAGIC, the new Channel has been tailored based on an understanding and close mapping of the entertainment preferences of the sizeable South Asian Diaspora in Canada.
The channel is positioned to offer audiences magic from India, ranging from entertainment shows to daily business news from Bloombers UTV - India.
Big Magic International is designed to be a truly - all inclusive and absolute package which doesn't currently exist in this market, the Channel has partnered with Ethnic Channels Group (EGCL) a Canada-based television broadcasting, distribution and communications company, specializing in multicultural television channels for the North American market.
RBNL is a multi-media entertainment conglomerate with play across radio, television, intellectual properties and out of home. It is part of the Reliance Group and specializes in creating and executing integrated media solutions for brands.
|Recent Top News News
- RIL, Tata Steel, JSW Steel and Glenmark Pharma may grab investors attention today
- Govt issues new guidelines for API exports to EU
- Ranbaxy, L&T, SAIL, and Srei Infrastructure Finance may witnessed some action today
- Govt reduces withholding tax on FIIs, QFIs interest income to 5% till 2015
- ITC, JSPL, Maruti and Coal India may grab investors attention today
- Reliance Infra, L&T and Jubilant Lifesciences may witness some action today
- Oil Ministry moves Cabinet note to hike gas price to $6.7 per mmBtu
- Infosys, RIL, Coal India and ONGC may grab investors attention today
- Govt to set-up specialist quality control monitors for imported coal
- JM Financials, ONGC, Cairn and GMR Infrastructure may grab investors attention today