Oracle Unveils Latest Version In Banking Platform Oracle FLEXCUBE 12.0 (29-Jun-2012)
Oracle has unveiled 'Oracle FLEXCUBE 12.0' to help banks meet the needs of Gen Y customers. Oracle FLEXCUBE 12.0 is the latest version of the Oracle FLEXCUBE banking platform. This new version includes features that enable banks to deliver more personalized and convenient service to customers across all channels. It also offers a harmonized infrastructure and open development environment that allows more flexible deployment options and upgrade paths.
Besides, the newest version provides financial institutions with expanded functionality for sales and self-service across multiple channels, including online, mobile, ATM and branch banking.
Further, Oracle FLEXCUBE 12.0 is qualified to run on Oracle Exadata Database Machine, Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud, and Oracle's SPARC T4 Servers and is pre-certified on a standard stack of Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Database 11g and Oracle Database options including virtualization.
Oracle Financial Services Software is a majority owned subsidiary of Oracle. Oracle Corporation is the world's largest business software company.
Top News Today
Indian generic giant Ranbaxy Laboratories has spent over $300 million to overhaul its operations and ensure no repeat of drug safety violations that led to a multi-million dollar US fine....
With an aim to provide broad based incentive and attract larger foreign institutional investors (FIIs) participation in the debt market, the government has slashed the withholding tax from...
ITC has overtaken Hindustan Unilever (HUL) in branded food and beverages sales, a decade after it entered the business, giving a shot in the arm to YC Deveshwar's ambition of making the cigarette...
International Stock News
Asia pacific stocks are trading lower in early deals on Thursday on signs that the US Federal Reserve could soon start tapering off its massive stimulus measures after Federal Reserve Chief...
The US markets slipped on Wednesday, reversing gains after minutes from the Federal Reserve's latest meeting and comments from the Fed chief suggested the central bank may begin tapering...
Asian markets ended mostly higher on Wednesday, on buyers spree amid renewed optimism about the global economy following recent encouraging data from across the globe, ahead of testimony...
|Recent Top News News
- Ranbaxy, L&T, SAIL, and Srei Infrastructure Finance may witnessed some action today
- Govt reduces withholding tax on FIIs, QFIs interest income to 5% till 2015
- ITC, JSPL, Maruti and Coal India may grab investors attention today
- Reliance Infra, L&T and Jubilant Lifesciences may witness some action today
- Oil Ministry moves Cabinet note to hike gas price to $6.7 per mmBtu
- Infosys, RIL, Coal India and ONGC may grab investors attention today
- Govt to set-up specialist quality control monitors for imported coal
- JM Financials, ONGC, Cairn and GMR Infrastructure may grab investors attention today
- ONGC, Maruti, Kotak Bank and Deccan Chronicle Holdings may witness some action today
- RBI to kick start sale of inflation-linked bonds on June 4