Hero MotoCorp Unveils New 125cc Motorcycle Ignitor (04-Jul-2012)
Hero MotoCorp, the world's largest two-wheeler manufacturer has increased its presence in deluxe segment with the launch of its new motorcycle 'Ignitor'. The company has launched three new models in quick succession - the Impulse, Maestro and now Ignitor.
Ignitor comes with the power of new generation 125cc ATFT engine which offers a peak power output of 11PS at 8000rpm. The sporty looking bike is loaded with impressive features that include digital-analog combo meter console, stylish split seat, classy front cowl, striking trapezoidal headlight, dazzling tail light, adjustable rear shock-absorbers, body-coloured rear grip and dual tone rear view mirrors.
It is attractively priced at Rs 55,900 for the drum-self-cast variant and Rs 57,900 for the disc-self-cast variant (both prices ex-showroom Delhi). Besides being available in two variants, Ignitor comes in four exciting colour options - Pearl White, Sports Red, Vibrant Blue and Panther Black Metallic.
Top News Today
Reliance Infrastructure is in the process of pulling out of mega projects worth 20,000 crore due to inordinate delays by government agencies in fulfilling commitments relating to these projects....
In a move to raise the price of natural gas produced by state-owned as well as private firms, the Oil Ministry has moved a Cabinet note on the same to the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs...
Income Tax department has slapped a fresh $106 million (about Rs 582 crore) tax demand notice on Infosys, for 2009 fiscal, adding to the tax woes of India's second largest IT firm. The Bangalore-based...
International Stock News
Asian stock markets ended mixed on Tuesday, as investor remained cautious ahead of Fed chairman Ben Bernanke's Congressional testimony to Congress and the release of the Fed's May minutes...
Asian markets are trading choppy in early deals on Tuesday as investors booked their profits tailing lower close on Wall Street overnight. Japanese market too remained in the negative terrain...
The US markets edged lower on Monday, declining from new all-time highs set earlier in the day and with investors awaiting comments from Federal Reserve officials later in the week. Federal...
|Recent Top News News
- Reliance Infra, L&T and Jubilant Lifesciences may witness some action today
- Oil Ministry moves Cabinet note to hike gas price to $6.7 per mmBtu
- Infosys, RIL, Coal India and ONGC may grab investors attention today
- Govt to set-up specialist quality control monitors for imported coal
- JM Financials, ONGC, Cairn and GMR Infrastructure may grab investors attention today
- ONGC, Maruti, Kotak Bank and Deccan Chronicle Holdings may witness some action today
- RBI to kick start sale of inflation-linked bonds on June 4
- OIL, Hero MotoCorp, Sterlite Industries and SAIL may grab investors attention today
- RBI imposes restrictions on import of yellow metal by banks
- Ranbaxy, Tata Steel and Cairn India may witness some action today