Emami Introduces Talcum Powder Boroplus Kids Total Defense Talc (16-Jun-2012)
Emami, Kolkata-based FMCG firm has introduced a talcum powder Boroplus Kids-Total Defense Talc, especially for children in 5-12 age groups. With this launch, the company forays into kids segment. At present, the company is marketing the new brand in Andhra Pradesh covering various cities including Hyderabad, Vijaywada, Vizag and Nellore.
This new product provides protection to the tender and porous skin of children of 5-12 age group against prickly heat, irritation, itching and sweat commonly faced by them especially during the harsh and humid summers in India. It is available in a single variant of 100 gm pack at a price of Rs 45 each.
Top News Today
State-owned aluminium maker Nalco has commissioned a part of its Rs 283 crore wind power project in Rajasthan, taking its total green energy capacity to 65 MW. The Rs 283 crore project is...
In a move to attract more inflows and finance the widening current account deficit (CAD), the government is looking to revisit the foreign investment limits in different sectors where ceilings...
In a relief to Reliance Industries (RIL), Oil Minister M Veerappa Moily has indicated that he may not fully accept DGH's recommendation for taking away 86% of the company's KG-D6 gas block...
International Stock News
Asian stocks ended mostly higher after a thin and directionless trading on Tuesday as investors positioned themselves ahead of Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke's press conference tomorrow. However,...
Asia Pacific markets are exhibiting mixed trade in Tuesday's morning session as investors remained sidelines ahead of Wednesday's monetary-policy decision by the Federal Open Market Committee...
The US markets climbed on Monday, with the Dow industrials extending its triple-digit moves into a fifth session, as investors latched onto any clues ahead of Wednesday's monetary-policy...
|Recent Top News News
- Nalco, NTPC, CIL and GMR Infrastructure may witness some action today
- Foreign investment limits in different sectors could be revisited: FM
- RIL,NTPC and Jet Airways may witness some action today
- Coal India, Ranbaxy and Wipro may grab investors' attention today
- Around 40 stuck projects to be cleared by July as PM orders special cell
- Apollo Tyres, L&T, Maruti and NTPC may witness some action today
- Fitch affirms BBB- rating; upgrade India's outlook to stable from negative
- ONGC, NTPC, SAIL and Fortis Healthcare may grab investors' attention today
- Regulators will act at appropriate time to contain rupee fall: Rajan
- ONGC, RIL, Coal India and SAIL may witness some action today