Gujarat State Petronet scrip is currently trading at Rs. 72.10, up by 0.25 points or 0.35% from its previous closing of Rs. 71.85 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 71.00 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 72.70 and Rs. 70.50 respectively. So far 10, 86,000 shares were traded on the counter.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs. 10 has touched a 52 week high of Rs. 113.25 on 09-Sep-2011 and a 52 week low of Rs. 62.05 on 18-May-2012.
Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs. 72.70 and Rs. 68.05 respectively. The current market cap of the company is Rs. 4,057 crore.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 37.73% while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 38.02% and 24.25% respectively.
Gujarat State Petronet (GSPL) led joint venture company (JVC) namely - GSPL India Transco, has entered into an agreement on June 29, 2012 for syndicate loan of Rs 5,080 crore with a consortium of 14 banks for its upcoming Mallavaram - Bhopal - Bhilwara - Vijaipur Pipeline Project.
Further, another JVC of GSPL namely GSPL India Gasnet had entered into an agreement for syndicate loan of Rs 4,516 crore with a consortium of 12 banks for its Mehsana - Bhatinda - Jammu - Srinagar Pipeline Project.
With this, GSPL led JVC have achieved financial closure for the three cross country pipeline projects. The total investment for these three projects would be Rs 13,704 crore out of which 70% fund will be arranged through debt syndication of Rs 9,596 crore and the rest 30% will be raised through equity infusion of Rs 4,108 crore by the JV partners - Gujarat State Petronet (52%), Indian Oil Corporation (26%), Bharat petroleum Corporation (11%) and Hindustan Petroleum Corporation (11%).
Gujarat State Petronet is a subsidiary Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation (GSPC). It has taken initiative in developing energy transportation infrastructure in Gujarat and connecting major natural gas supply sources and demand markets